Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 28% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨201,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨144,487 in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 320 (30 minutes ago)