Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Mumbai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.017 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is about the same as in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨231,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨222,916 (20,234元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)