Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.443 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨362,049 (4,930 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨222,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)