Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 86.045 INR / EUR
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨399,772 (€4,646) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨216,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suceava costs 1,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Faro costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)