Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.838 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,289 (23,554元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨203,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)