Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.685 INR / EGP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨227,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨206,360 (E£ 44,051) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)