Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.840 INR / BRL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨223,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨164,538 (R$ 11,889) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Londrina costs R$ 4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novosibirsk costs руб 800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)