Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.840 INR / BRL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨221,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨163,062 (R$ 11,782) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mumbai costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osasco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)