Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.437 INR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,137 prices entered by 1,163 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 180% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dar es Salaam costs 32,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr4,000 (about 1 hour ago)