Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.417 INR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 24,581 prices entered by 3,057 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 193% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bodo costs kr 15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 111 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,785 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)