Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.293 INR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,072 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 180% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyoto costs ¥119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,500 (about 2 hours ago)