Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13083 INR / XAF
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 39% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨301,655 (2,305,637 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨217,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shimoga costs ₨14,231 (25 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mersin costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €29,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)