Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.871 INR / BDT
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨264,830 (Taka 304,118) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨217,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)