Cost of living in Datong, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.022 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 49% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨292,786 (26,565元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)