Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.800 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨208,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨207,659 (19,227元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)