Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01909 INR / COP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨209,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨128,708 (COL$6,743,754) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 2 hours ago)