Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01942 INR / COP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨215,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨133,734 (COL$6,885,086) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)