Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,871 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39392 INR / LKR
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨234,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨218,288 (554,135 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)