Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.838 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,186 (20,685元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨203,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)