Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,732 (20,432元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨202,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tucumán costs ARS $67 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (about 2 hours ago)