Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨192,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨172,435 (15,962元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mersin costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €29,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 192,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)