Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.673 INR / EGP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨230,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨175,894 (E£ 37,640) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tucumán costs ARS $67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (about 2 hours ago)