Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 962 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)