Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01420 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,305KM (¥303,052) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)