Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 882 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01623 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 3 hours ago)