Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 967 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01613 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 4 hours ago)