Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01492 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,532KM (¥303,769) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)