Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,741 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 RUB / INR
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 34% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 153,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 100,441 (₨109,727) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)