Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,638 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 RUB / INR
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 30% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 175,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 122,210 (₨133,508) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)