Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,763 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.924 RUB / INR
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 40% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 286,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 171,236 (₨185,277) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)