Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.773 RUB / HNL
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 175,772 (L 63,388) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 164,000 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)