Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,453 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 RUB / HNL
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 171,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 168,195 (L 64,523) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)