Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,556 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.737 RUB / HNL
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 337,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 275,602 (L 100,701) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)