Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,575 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02135 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 163,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 142,071 (COL$6,653,757) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)