Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02255 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,125 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 69,132 (COL$3,066,079) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)