Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,393 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 62,500 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 47,710 (COL$2,428,915) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)