Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,849 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02021 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 93,750 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 71,101 (COL$3,518,334) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (29 minutes ago)