Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,752 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02292 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,125 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 70,499 (COL$3,076,167) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $76 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨2.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)