Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,800 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02106 RUB / COP
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 93,750 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 75,310 (COL$3,575,227) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)