Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,847 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.660 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 69,472 (元8,022) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)