Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,806 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.209 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 125,116 (元12,255) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dar es Salaam costs 32,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr4,000 (about 1 hour ago)