Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,961 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.271 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 73,970 (元7,978) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)