Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15,890 prices entered by 1,509 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.859 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 59% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 148,706 (元12,540) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Taipei costs 149 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.82 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)