Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,360 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.782 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 26% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 78,876 (元8,064) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)