Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Moscow, Russia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,231 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 159,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 104,630 (Bs 391,139,796) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)