Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Moscow, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,780 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.656 RUB / BHD
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 43% more expensive than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 133,617 (Dinar 774) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bucharest costs 300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Limerick costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavropol' costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)