Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.038 RUB / INR
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 333,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 202,384 (₨195,033) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)