Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,599 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.264 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 146,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 132,745 ($b14,329) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)