Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Moscow, Russia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,581 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.382 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Moscow? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Moscow (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 175,000 in Moscow you would need to make just about руб 141,315 ($b16,859) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)