Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Moradabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.125 INR / BRL
Do you live in Moradabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Moradabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,680 (R$ 5,309) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tirana costs 160 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vadodara costs ₨375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)