Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Moradabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.125 INR / BRL
Do you live in Moradabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Moradabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,369 (R$ 5,209) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Durgapur costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Basel costs CHF 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)