Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Moradabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 96.240 INR / GBP
Do you live in Moradabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Moradabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,769 (£1,265) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b2,500 (about 2 hours ago)