Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Moradabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.125 INR / BRL
Do you live in Moradabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Moradabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,915 (R$ 5,327) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)