Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02128 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,597 (RD$ 122,079) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)