Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,672 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01303 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,040 (¥463,710) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)