Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,046 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01129 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,492 (¥574,846) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €69 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)