Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,325 (¥546,851) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)