Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01175 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,581 (¥475,208) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyler, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)