Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,801 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01235 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,028 (¥569,149) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)