Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01286 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,197 (¥559,544) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)