Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,397 (¥532,087) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)