Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,717 (¥484,438) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)