Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,326 (¥558,063) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)