Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,550 prices entered by 924 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01206 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,845 (¥567,585) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almaty costs 1,100 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,179 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Samara costs руб 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $9 (29 minutes ago)