Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01170 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,481 (¥383,112) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)