Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01236 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,982 (¥564,823) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Vienna costs €1.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)