Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01221 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,812 (¥558,017) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,600 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,342 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 8,000 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)