Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,198 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,695 (Mex$ 25,748) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)