Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,224 (Mex$ 20,197) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)