Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,965 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30752 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$3,127 (RM10,168) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)