Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,994 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31910 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,900 (RM9,088) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)