Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32087 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,455 (RM7,650) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Turin costs €175 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)