Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,042 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29689 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,842 (RM9,574) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)