Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06656 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,224 (Mex$ 33,414) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)