Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,122 (Mex$ 35,027) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)