Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07307 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,955 (Mex$ 26,749) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,000 (about 2 hours ago)