Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,593 prices entered by 924 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07456 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$2,029 (Mex$ 27,220) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 18,198 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 12,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)