Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,252 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,591 (COL$3,735,887) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)