Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,982 (COL$4,522,493) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)