Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,682 prices entered by 925 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,866 (COL$4,504,247) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sarajevo costs 2.80KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 36,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)