Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,282 (COL$3,012,881) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $4.86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 1,200 ₩ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyler, Texas costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)