Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,322 (COL$3,001,783) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 7,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,084 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Saarbrücken costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)