Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,778 (COL$3,786,619) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.50 (42 minutes ago)