Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,378 (COL$3,033,365) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)