Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Montreal, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Montreal you would need to make just about C$1,373 (COL$3,015,800) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)