Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 43% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,719 (7,242 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)