Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,305 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 23% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,549 (8,318 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)