Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.654 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 42% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,413 (6,751 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,100 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)