Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Montreal, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Montreal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 49% more expensive than in Montreal (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,604 (6,940 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,100 in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)