Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Montpellier, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Montpellier? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Montpellier (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Montpellier you would need to make just about €2,808 (20,880 kn) in Zagreb.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)