Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 32%|
Are you moving to Warsaw? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Warsaw of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)