Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00230 UYU / IDR
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U90,000 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U57,197 (Rp 24,889,228) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)