Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 9%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.58 (about 1 hour ago)