Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 28% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 10%|
Are you moving to Guatemala City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guatemala City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Nice costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lublin costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$756 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 39 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)