Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,278 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18218 UYU / GYD
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 8% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U106,000 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U97,333 (534,283 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)