Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.884 UYU / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 178 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)