Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Montevideo, Uruguay
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.992 UYU / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)