Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Montevideo, Uruguay
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.175 UYU / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Lyon costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)