Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.065 UYU / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)